[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam Booking, getEJBLocalHome runTime Exception

pdpantages do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 16 01:28:23 EDT 2006

Hello Seamers, I am looking at Seam. I have some trouble and wonder if this might be related. I see this exception on the seam debugger's component properties, when running the seam-booking demo:

  | java.lang.RuntimeException[Could not resolve beanClass method from proxy call: public abstract javax.ejb.EJBLocalHome javax.ejb.EJBLocalObject.getEJBLocalHome() throws javax.ejb.EJBException]

This is in the HotelSearch and BookingList components.
A similar excption is listed for primaryKey field.
I see this also in my own application (again in seam debugger) and wondered if it indicated a real problem. I am new to seam/jboss/jsf/facelets etc.

Thanks, PdP

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972078#3972078

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972078