[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Analyze of a Blob

soussou97 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 16 13:00:46 EDT 2006

Hi;

I use Ibatis for getting a field BLOB I must transcribe the data which contains, for example: with the position from 0 to 10 I get of the dates, position 10 to 15 32-integer, etc... (with the constraint of the size of the BLOB which is very important).
 I think of doing this: I have my attribute:
byte [ ] data;
DataInputStream in = nex DataInputStream(new
ByteArrayInputStream(data))
Next, I use in.readFully(data, pos, len) to retreive the data.
its  the best implementation or not ? Have you a example ?

Regards;

Thank you;

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972112#3972112

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972112