[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Embeddable Ejb problem : javax.ejb.EJBException: java.l

fbadt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 16 18:44:34 EDT 2006

Did you ever figure this out or get an answer?  I have the same problem "all of a sudden"  EJB3 CMP entity beans are failing with the same error you had " javax.ejb.EJBException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown entity: __" when I call em.persist(MyCMPBean) from the session bean.  Don't think it matters but... the Session Bean is a Stateless EJB as a webservice.  All beans are done with annotations.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972123#3972123

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972123