[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Insert Triggers and Hibernate

tlien do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 17 18:10:18 EDT 2006

I have an ejb3 entity has an IDENTITY field and a before insert trigger. The problem is that hibernate sets the IDENTITY value of my entity to 0 every time causing NonUniqueObjectExceptions when I create more than one of them in a session. I verified that it is the trigger that is causing it because it does not happen when I remove it.

I need the triggers due to legacy applications that insert into to table. Are there any ways to workaround this?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972171#3972171

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972171