[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - SLSB Local Interface Exception - EjB 3.0 with jboss-4.0.4.GA

vashistvishal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 18 02:36:15 EDT 2006

Hi
I have started playing EJB 3.0 and i found this problem with SLSB local interface inovcation from client. Though my remote  interface client works fine its only when i
invoke local client i get an exception. Any ideas.

This o/p is for remote interface which is working  fine

  | [java] Name : $Proxy0
  |      [java] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation).
  |      [java] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
  |      [java] Remote Bean: Sum returned from server is 30

This o/p is for local interface  which is the problem area.

  |      [java] Name : $Proxy1
  |      [java] Exception in thread "main" javax.ejb.EJBException: Invalid invocation of local interface (null container)
  |      [java]     at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:75)
  |      [java]     at $Proxy1.add(Unknown Source)

I'm using EjB 3.0 with jboss-4.0.4.GA

Vishal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972197#3972197

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972197