[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - How to deploy an application as a single file

jc7442 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 18 04:08:13 EDT 2006

I try to find a solution to deploy my application as a single file in JBoss. My application is made of an EAR (including EJB3 and other librairies) and several XML files to configure some JMS topics and queues, a datasource, ...

I do not find a solution to include XML configuration in the EAR. Consequently, when deploying the application I need to de ploy first the XMLs and then the EAR.

Is it possible to package those XMLs configuration file and the EAR in a single file ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972209#3972209

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972209