[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Remote JMS server

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 18 06:56:46 EDT 2006

Yes, just copying the jar into the lib directory won't work - JBoss Messaging uses different versions of aop and remoting to those used by JBoss AS 4.x - that's why we do a scoped deployment.

(All these hassles due to scoped deployments will disappear when JBoss 5 is out :) )

You need to either deploy the sar into your AS client machine - but this will give you a server too which you don't want in your case.

Alternatively you should be able to package the jboss client jar inside your ear file, and scope your ear.

I know you have tried this but had some problems with the structure - but I think it should work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972260#3972260

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972260