[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JBoss Cache (PojoCache) with Hibernate Collections (Pers

mleur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 18 11:22:38 EDT 2006

Hi,

I correct this by recompile the class org.hibernate.collection.AbstractPersistentCollection without final method.

I don't want tu use the 2nd level cache of hibernate, I want to use my onw cache and replicated it.

But I have another blcking pb, When I called a method of my Set implementations which not belong to java.util.Set interface. I have an exception :

java.lang.RuntimeException: CollectionInterceptorUtil.invoke(): targetObject is null. Can't invoke public boolean AOPClassProxy$0.setCurrentSession(org.hibernate.engine.SessionImplementor) throws org.hibernate.HibernateException
	at org.jboss.cache.aop.collection.CollectionInterceptorUtil.invoke(CollectionInterceptorUtil.java:144)
	at org.jboss.cache.aop.collection.CachedMapInterceptor.invoke(CachedMapInterceptor.java:117)
	at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:98)
	at AOPClassProxy$0.setCurrentSession(AOPClassProxy$0.java)
	at org.hibernate.event.def.OnUpdateVisitor.processCollection(OnUpdateVisitor.java:40)
	at org.hibernate.event.def.AbstractVisitor.processValue(AbstractVisitor.java:101)
	at org.hibernate.event.def.AbstractVisitor.processValue(AbstractVisitor.java:61)
	at org.hibernate.event.def.AbstractVisitor.processEntityPropertyValues(AbstractVisitor.java:55)
	at org.hibernate.event.def.AbstractVisitor.process(AbstractVisitor.java:123)

I have take a look in the code, and I don't understand why in or.jboss.aop.cache.collection.CollectionInterceptorUtil class the method getTargetObject on invocation object always return null ???

In fact, I need some methods of my Set not be intercepted by AOP or just execute normally...

Please Help me !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972345#3972345

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972345