[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: the database of Seam application

bfo81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 19 05:49:24 EDT 2006

By default yes. The data is only stored in memory. So all your bookings get lost. The hotels are only still there cause they are created upon starting the server. There's a file called import.sql that contains the hotels ;).

But there is a possibility to save the data on the disk instead. I'm not sure how this works exactly (I'm too lazy to search for that in the docs right now *g*).

This is even quite interesting for Java SE. You can easily create standalone desktop applications with a built-in database by using Hibernate and HSQLDB... or let's say I hope this is possible ;).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972522#3972522

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972522