[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: BPEL workflow - who to determine whats the next step?

KVAK_TNT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 19 07:02:34 EDT 2006

Thanks Alex for your answer!

It was very helpful. But as allways - I have more questions:

OK - You talked about ticketnumbers.
OK that's the way I wanted to work anyway. But isn't there allready a ticketnumber (processcontext) saved in database?

Lets describe it by an example:
I have started a process like a "bulk purchase".
I have delayed this process - maybe because I'm not allowed to do any tasks further (like commiting an order because it exeeds an special amount of money).

As a next point my supervisor gets an information to continue the process and commit the order.

So heres the point.
I want to create (use) a unique ticket id and store it in the (the same or another) database. In my example my superviser would use this ticket id to connect to the webservice and continue the process with the another authorisation access.

Easy isn't it?

So and now the BIG question I'm hanging arround:
Is something like this (unique ticket id) that I can access via my BPEL-Processmodelling or my Implementations in my "back" to work like in the example?

I know there was something like this in jBPM (process instances?)

Every help is welcome!

Greetings

Claus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972536#3972536