[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - missing MetricsLookup invocations

abosch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 19 07:44:33 EDT 2006

hi!

i used to monitor my jboss 3.0.6 server looking at MetricsLookup service. on invocations i see all methods called by users in that moment:

https://localhost/jmx-console/HtmlAdaptor?action=inspectMBean&name=jboss%3Aservice%3DMetricsLookup

now im clustering two jboss 3.2.7 and i dont see nothing in invocations. is clustering unable to list all methods called at certain moment? this is very usefull for me because i can see if some method is stalled or if there's any bad methods. i really miss this feature.

regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972544#3972544

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972544