[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Adding Implementation to BPEL Orchestration

KVAK_TNT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 19 10:09:26 EDT 2006

Hi there!

I have a small question about the ATM example in the BPEL-Extension.
(Its a little bit more general, but I want to use the ANT-Scripts of this example in my project)

OK - If I add some functionality in the _impl - Files of the atm example directly it will be overwritten if I start a build.

If I add some functionality in the _impl - Files of Partners like ticket - it won't be overwritten on a build.

Why?

Also: If I add some functions in the wsdl-Files of the ATM (frontend.wsdl) - this new functions will be implemented in the xxservice.java

If I add the same stuff in e.g. the ticket.wsdl - nothing happens in my partner ....java files.

Whats the reason?
Where is the "switch" where I can change sucha  behavior?

Greetings

Claus
Student (BA)
eMundo GmbH - Germany

I'm working on a BPEL Processintegration Framework to achieve my Bachelor grade.

For more information see Agilpro

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972586#3972586

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972586