[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Starting JBoss 4 from NetBeans on Win64

jkreed do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 19 10:47:35 EDT 2006

I am running Windows 64 and am having a problem starting the JBoss app server from NetBeans.  If I try to start the server from the Runtime window or try to run an enterprise app set to run under JBoss, the IDE will (it appears) attempt to start the server, but never progresses.

I am able to start the server from the command line, and am manually able to deploy to the server, so the installation of the server is good.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there an easy solution?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972606#3972606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972606