[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Different hostnames for different applications.

Linuso do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 19 11:11:46 EDT 2006

Hello

I have a server running jboss AS 4.0.3SP1 and I have two applications

/home/jboss/jboss-4.0.3SP1/server/default/deploy/drivebay

/home/jboss/jboss-4.0.3SP1/server/default/deploy/tuneup

The server has 2 networkinterfaces whit two different ipadresses
192.168.1.50 = drivebay.linus.net
192.168.1.51 = tuneup.linus.net

(internal DNS works fine)

Now I want that when I point the webreader to drivebay.linus.net it should get me to the drivebay-application.

And if I point the webreader to tuneup.linus.net it should get me to the tuneup-application.

how should I solve this? please help me!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972622#3972622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972622