[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: how to support custom CacheLoader callbacks to register

wcooper do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 19 12:05:06 EDT 2006

Here's what I ended up doing...

Since CacheLoader.setCache(TreeCache treeCache) interface method sends in the controlling treeCache instance, I use it to add any additional nodes that should be added to the cache as a result of the initial cache miss. ( When I call my external service to get data, it returns additional data nodes to add to the cache.)  As long as I am careful to not use the treeCache to add the node for the original get's Fqn, it works ok. ( Doing that would stick me in a recursive loop. )

I was not sure if there was another intended approach such as a callback to the cache loader interceptor directly, for example.

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972654#3972654

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972654