[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Use of Deployed Spring Beans directly on webapp

svelascob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 19 14:11:58 EDT 2006

Hello All,

I have sort of a very basic question but it doesn't appear on previous posts. Is it possible to use the deployed spring beans directly in a web app without going to the EJB? In the example provided, you have an ear file where the spring pojos are deployed separately from the webapp and the webapp itself uses the EJB beans, now how can it be configured for the webapp to use the pojos without the EJB beans, in the same EAR? I tried to do it and the pojos are deployed successfully (in a .spring file) and the beanfactory is registered to JNDI, but I couldn't find a way to reference those spring beans on my webapp context (deployed on a war file). Any ideas?

thanks a lot for your prompt response

Salvador

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972688#3972688

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972688