[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - remote access: save stateful ejb ref in stateful ejb

stephan.opitz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 05:07:17 EDT 2006

i have a stateful ejb called session which reference i save in the httpSession of my application

in the session i have the object
private ActProductInfo actProductInfo = new ActProductInfo();

actual if i use remote access to my ejb this object is never filled

so i had the idea to make ActProductInfo as stateful session ejb too,

but if i use dependency injection
private @EJB ActProductInfo actProductInfo;

it will be injected every time new statful ejb ActProductInfo with origin init values

so how i can inject a stateful ejb in a statful and do not loose reference to it

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972867#3972867

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972867