[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - SOAPElement as IN OUT parameters in Web service

amit_sri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 06:09:45 EDT 2006

I am developing Document-literal style webservice using wscompile tool bottom-up approach. I have defined an interface in which I am using SOAPElement as in/out parameter.
While compilation it gives following error-

Type "javax.xml.soap.SOAPElement" implements more than one interface, interfaces: "javax.xml.soap.Node", "org.w3c.dom.Element" ...

If any one know workaround, please suggest.

Thanks,
Amit Srivastava..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972884#3972884

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972884