[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - InUseConnectionCount continously increasing...

oguz.dag do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 07:21:43 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am watching one of my connection pool (most used) using JMX-Console for a while... Eveything goes fine except InUseConnectionCount is increasing nearly by 1 per hour...

I know it should be increased and decreased according to the usage of system... I can see that movement... But per hour the lower limit of InUseConnectionCount is increasing by 1... I mean graph goes upper and upper slowly (imagine x-axis time, y-axis InUseConnectionCount)... It should not be normal...

Can Quartz cause this problem? coz I am using Quartz for my batch jobs... Can I see the details of this connections?

Thank you...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972894#3972894

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972894