[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Multiinstances of the same process

antitrust1982 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 08:46:15 EDT 2006

yes but i must execute my process by lot of poeple who are very differnete client of a compagny, then a secretary, a manager and I will not take each person in order to do each work on the same computer. So I want to create an isntance of process and execute by different instances of portlets.

Now I run my code with my deployement of processdefinition for each portlet. But when the file is executed I haven't any processdefiniton in my db. have I missed anything in order to save in the database?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972915#3972915

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972915