[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Problem with hot deployment and ClassLoader functionalities

robotics do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 09:24:37 EDT 2006

I read Jboss AOP framework documentation, about hot deployment and run time aspects because I want to be able to activate/deactivate aspects during execution of my applications. I use the AspectManager class and AspectXmlLoader class to load xml tags during runtime and I saw that it works well; but I need to prepare classes for instrumentation with the tag  in the jboss-aop.xml file. So my question is if it is possible to prepare classes to be instrumented, during the execution of my application or I have to do this before deploying it? I want to know much things about Classloader funcionalities and if I change its behavior during run time and if yes, how can I do it? I also read the AOP Javadocs and I saw that there are many classes that deal with classloading such as AOPClassPool, ClassPool and package javassist.jar but I ignore how this classes work? Could anyone help me about this or providing me some docs about this particular argument. Thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972926#3972926

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972926