[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: PAGE scope DataModel's selection not correct

Holy Joe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 10:57:31 EDT 2006

Thanks!  I didn't see that issue when I searched for "DataModelSelection incorrect" (and a few others).  Next time I'll do a more general search (like just "DataModelSelection") and browse through all the results.

Is this something I can volunteer to fix?  I've never contributed before, but I'll go read all the how-to-contribute docs and give it a try if that would be welcome.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972960#3972960

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972960