[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Topic Watch error on Forum Portlet - Jboss portal 2.4 GA

mmontoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 12:19:21 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am using Forum Portlet for JBoss Portal 2.4 GA. I was able to build it but now, while using I am having 2 issues.

Issue #1: I created a category->forum. When I click on new topic and enter my topic info and press submit.

Issue #2: I go to the option Watched Forum and select a forum and click on watch.

In this 2 scenarios I get the following error:

  | 12:14:42,898 ERROR [[PortalServletWithPathMapping]] Servlet.service() for servlet PortalServletWithPathMapping threw exception
  | org.hibernate.AssertionFailure: null id in org.jboss.portlet.forums.impl.TopicWatchImpl entry (don't flush the Session after an exception occurs)

Does anyone have any idead of what is happening?

Thanks!

Mariella.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973000#3973000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973000