[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JSF 1.2 RI escaping problems with inputText

chuckadams do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 14:22:56 EDT 2006

Having tested this with several configurations on both jboss and glassfish, I'm reasonably sure this is either a 1.2RI bug or a facelets bug.  Since it doesn't appear in JSP pages, and given the problems facelets has had with HTML entities before, I'm inclined to blame facelets.

I guess I'll be sticking with JSP, as I'm growing increasingly disillusioned with facelets.  Either way, not a Seam issue, but something that might bite some users nonetheless.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973035#3973035

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973035