[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Topic Watch error on Forum Portlet - Jboss portal 2.4 GA

mmontoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 14:50:41 EDT 2006

Hello Peter,

Yes, I am aware of that MySQL 5 issue. I already fixed that.

Hummm....I can try to delete the tables I created on the database and do another build and see if Hibernate then creates the tables for me...

I found a setup.dll and created the tables. Then my error changes to this one:

  | 14:47:29,569 ERROR [JDBCExceptionReporter] Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`geportaldb/jbp_forums_topics`, CONSTRAINT `FK6C1A04CAC1FFF134` FOREIGN KEY (`jbp_poster`) REFERENCES `jbp_forums_users` (`jbp_id`))
  | 14:47:29,584 ERROR [ForumsModuleImpl] Cannot create topic
  | org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: could not insert: [org.jboss.portlet.forums.impl.TopicImpl]
  |         at org.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.convert(SQLStateConverter.java:71)
  |         at org.hibernate.exception.JDBCExceptionHelper.convert

I Have a feeling, I did something wrong...

thanks

Mariella.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973040#3973040

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973040