[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - GWT & Seam

robinemig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 15:51:14 EDT 2006

Anyone have a design for how to integrate google Web Tookit, GWT with Seam?
The idea would be basically replace some of the "web template" pages with a fuller featured, more responsive, ajax page and still maintain access to all the context data.
I'm currently thinking of using the RemoteServiceServlet (ie Impl) to get stuf from seam land, but this seems to be a lot of work to implement for each function I need to implement. Also, debugging is going to be an issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973063#3973063

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973063