[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: JBoss always at 100% CPU but not doing anything!

jsinglet@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 16:09:04 EDT 2006

Hi Joachim,

Actually, I don't have the caching service active. (I don't have a ejb3-caching-service.xml (or whatever it is)) in my deploy directory.

 I am willing to buy that GC might be slamming the CPU, but the used ram is always around 500MB, and I've allocated 2.25 GB of ram.

Is there something that I'm missing? Perhaps the cache IS on even without the deployment file?

Thanks,
JLS

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973068#3973068

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973068