[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Embedding MySQL as an MBean with Connector/MXJ

swany do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 23:14:10 EDT 2006

Dan,

I'd be interested in what needed to be changed to pass in a defaults file.  I am working on embedding MySQL into JBoss as well, and I need to ensure it (and JBoss) runs on a non-default port, to peacefully co-exist with another potential MySQL installation.  A defaults file is the only way I can think of to do this.  I'll be attempting your other code change to fix the "basedir" and "datadir" issue (I've seen the same thing).  Can you share your source changes?

As an aside, I was able to get MySQL to start by omitting the "datadir" MBean attribute entirely and letting it automatically select my temporary directory.  But I'm sure you already knew that.  And it's not what either of us are looking for.

Sorry I have more questions than answers.

Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973133#3973133

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973133