[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: I have some problems with an exeption, I need help!!!!

raja05 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 23:29:52 EDT 2006

Looks like the bean has been passivated but the persisted file is removed.
Can you check if your JBOSS_HOME/server/default/tmp/sessions/ exists and is not getting deleted by any of your code ? This is a remote chance but just in case. Also turn up your log level to DEBUG and you should see more information about which file its trying to read to restore the Session Bean's state from.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973138#3973138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973138