[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Blocking direct access to .xhtml files

CptnKirk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 02:34:37 EDT 2006

You could also try setting your Faces Servlet to match on *.xhtml instead of *.seam.  I'm not sure if that causes a problem or not.  I wish I were closer to a dev environment.  These are all quick tests.

For some reason I thought that facelets was still like JSP in that if you screw up and don't go through the JSF servlet things will crash.  Not pretty, but secure.  I also tend to use a JSP 2.0 jspx like syntax with my facelet pages to get tag JSF completion.  That also helps things explode rather than render if someone attempts to access the .jspx file directly.

Let me know what you find.  If nothing works, I should be more helpful tomorrow.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973160#3973160

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973160