[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How can I fetch the data from Portal databse in the HelloWor

wendy8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 09:57:08 EDT 2006

Hi all,

   I have down the example of the jsf, and deploy successful in my server.
Now I want  the data display in the JSF is from database, so I try two ways:

   1.directly use another hibernate configure file connect to the database.This methos failed.

   2.I want to use the exciting session of portal to get the data.  so what I am doing is like:
    UserModule module = (UserModule)new InitialContext().lookup  ("java:portal/UserModule");
    User user = module.findUserByUserName("user");
   but is also failed.
   Maybe the second method can get  successful. But I do not know how to do it. Is anyone can help me, Thank very much!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973255#3973255

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973255