[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Consuming .net Web Service using JBOSSWS

vimalm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 10:07:30 EDT 2006

I was not setting the proxy server and  that was the reason for the error. After doing

  | -Dhttp.proxyHost=proxyserver -Dhttp.proxyPort=8080 -DproxySet=true

I was able to get past this error. However I am getting another one now with this stack trace:

  | org.jboss.ws.metadata.wsdl.WSDLException: java.io.IOException: Server returned H
  | TTP response code: 503 for URL: http://someurl/services/usermanagement.asm
  | x?WSDL
  |         at org.jboss.ws.metadata.wsdl.WSDLDefinitionsFactory.getDocument(WSDLDef
  | initionsFactory.java:198)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.metadata.wsdl.WSDLDefinitionsFactory.parse(WSDLDefinitio
  | nsFactory.java:106)
  |         at somewebsite.Test.call(Test.java:23)
  |         at somewebsite.Test.main(Test.java:16)
  | Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL:
  |  http://someurl/services/usermanagement.asmx?WSDL
  |         at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown So
  | urce)
  |         at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.metadata.wsdl.WSDLDefinitionsFactory.getDocument(WSDLDef
  | initionsFactory.java:181)
  |         ... 3 more

A quick googling on the above error code revealed follwing link:
http://jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963256

Fourth reply on this topic posted the same error and somebody from JBOSS answered next that it is fixed in JBOSSWS1.0.3GA. I am using 1.0.3GA and getting this.

I am lost??

Any help is appreciated.

Between I checked from my .net client that web service is up and running. So the service being unavailable is ruled out.
[/url]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973263#3973263

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973263