[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Use of Deployed Spring Beans directly on webapp

svelascob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 10:19:51 EDT 2006

Hi Alesj, thanks a lot for your response. I'll try the alternative using JNDI, I want also to ask you for a little more details around the other solution involving ContextLoaderListener? At first I was trying to define like a ParentBeanFactory=(xxx) on the webapp context xml but then I realized that works only between .spring deployments. Anyhow thanks for pointing me on the right direction.

best regards,

Salvador Velasco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973279#3973279

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973279