[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: WAN Support

wernsman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 10:35:20 EDT 2006

First off I have to admit I don't fully understand how JBoss supports clustering in a WAN environment.  Basically we are writing a management application where there can be management stations scattered throughout the world and they will communicate via some messaging library over the WAN as well as through a local LAN.  We need a robust and highly available messaging platform and JBoss Messaging looks like it will meet our needs but I don't understand the implications over a WAN.  Any guidance or advice would be very much appreciated.

We have also looked at JGroups but we want to stay with an industry standard if possible for integration purposes.

Kind Regards,
Bob Wernsman

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973290#3973290

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973290