[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - About XA Datasources (and transaction-service.xml)

wandi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 10:36:42 EDT 2006

Hi Friends ;)

I'm on my first steps using XA connections and I have some doubts. Can anybody help me? First off all, Im using JBoss 4.0.4GA and I create a XA datasource, inside the JBoss site example I read this:

"DO NOT FORGET TO SET Pad=true IN transaction-service.xml"

My question is... where can I find an template for this XML and where I need put it? I'm using JBoss 4.0.4GA (EJB3 install) and I can't find this file =(.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973293#3973293

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973293