[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to test script expressions

mgommeringer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 15:48:30 EDT 2006

Hello everyone,

I have some questions about testing and validating script expressions within a processdefinition:

Is there a way I can verify the correctness of the syntax of a beanshell script? At best I would like to do this verification before a new processdefinition is deployed into the database.

Is there a simple way to unit test beanshell scripts from the processdefinition.xml? (where the default jBPM variables like executionContext etc. are already initialized)

For me it is important to validate the "handmade" beanshell scripts as early as possible because they are quite error-prone since they are made without any IDE support.

Thanks in advance and regards,
Matthias

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973400#3973400

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973400