[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Several new solutions/examples in the wiki

brittm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 17:35:15 EDT 2006

I've posted several examples in the wiki recently (JbpmContributions).  Solutions are presented with complete jpdl examples and any supporting ActionHandlers that only needs your own package name to run.  These solutions target jBPM 3.1:

# Example: a JSP for viewing process instance history
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=LogViewJSP
# Example: Dynamically setting the due date on Timers and Tasks
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Jbpm_UpdateDueDateAH
# Solution: My sub-tokens aren't ended after the join...
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Jbpm_EndForkedTokensAH
# Solution: My Superstates aren't being logged...
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Jbpm_SuperStateNodeLogAH
# Implementation: Multi-choice, pattern 6. Also serves Multiple Instances with Run Time Knowledge, pattern 14
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=MultiChoiceForkAH

To see other contributions, visit the JbpmContributions page:  http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JbpmContributions

-Britt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973421#3973421