[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: how to stop unknown user from seeing a page

jazir1979 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 17:56:30 EDT 2006

Thanks guys.

I've voted for the Jira issue and will keep an eye out for that RegExp support, I think it would be great.

For now, I got it working fine by not redirecting back to my login page for a certain view-id.
Eg: "/home.xhtml".equals(facesContext.getViewRoot().getViewId())

At some point we may put protected pages under an /admin area as suggested by Gavin, but we're not too sure yet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973425#3973425

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973425