[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: EntityManager not working correctly

kamra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 18:48:30 EDT 2006

There is another intresting observation,
If I use the createquery then I m able to find the record in the database, that is ..

String query = "select e from FormattedDocumentETF e where e.uoid like '"+uoid+"'";
    FormattedDocumentETF result1 = (FormattedDocumentETF)em.createQuery(query).getSingleResult();
    result1.setADocumentStatus("GEN");
    em.merge(result1);

But this also works for some of the entities. I try to use this approach in other entites, but it fails for some of them.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973432#3973432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973432