[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Problem : redelivered messages when shutting down server

hendra_netm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 22 06:51:35 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I am trying to shut down server when message producer is sending messages and message consumer is listening to the same queue.

I want that message producers and message consumers automatically reconnect to the message server once it start again, so I set the method to reconnect after getting exception.

The reconnect procedure is simple. It creates new connection, session and procedure, then it connects to the same queue.

The problem is some messages are duplicated in message consumer. I used persitent delivery mode, so I expect to get no duplication.

Any help regarding this problem will be appreciated

Regards,
Hendra

This is my testing environment :
Server : jboss 4.0.4 GA
Jboss-Messaging : 1.0.1 RC4
Session : non-transacted, auto acknowledge
Delivery mode : persistent

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973521#3973521

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973521