[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss AS support for Java EE 5

jusi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 22 07:15:18 EDT 2006

Hi

Standard apologies for the potential inappropriateness of asking this question here, plus my dubious grasp of the terminology. Anyway ...

I am in the process of outlining a technical solution for an enterprise system. The decision has been taken to base it on Java EE technology, and I am inclined towards using JBoss as the application server. However I have slight concerns about the fact that JBoss AS does not currently fully support Java EE 5, nor can I find any details of when it will. I appreciate that there are elements of JEE5 that are supported (EJB3 and Java Persistence API being two key examples that we intend to make full use of), but it would reassure me to know that a JEE5-compliant JBoss AS is on the horizon.

Any ideas as to whether this the case, or how I can find out?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973529#3973529

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973529