[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Fail-over and fail-back behaviour with 4.0.4

adriandcross do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 23 04:44:07 EDT 2006

Many thanks.  I will go and find the related issue.  In the mean time, if I cannot control this behaviour it leaves me with problem that I'm finding tricky to solve.  Perhaps you can help:

My application uses an HASingleton to start certain activities on the master node.  It is essential that these activities only occur on one node - hence the HASingleton.  However - it is also essential that all web traffic to the application also goes to the master node only - never the slave.  Do you know of an http fail-over solution that will ensure that all traffic is directed only to the master node?  I.e - not a load balancing solution - pure fail-over.

Thanks again,

Adrian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973694#3973694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973694