[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JSTL tags ignored

CptnKirk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 23 05:36:31 EDT 2006

I'm pretty sure we were both using JSTL correctly, but had the wrong namespace.  If you don't specify the proper namespace facelets will happily just spit out your tag as text instead of performing the appropriate taglib processing.  This is the problem we both had, and it's solved by using the above namespace.

That's not to say that other problems with EL, JSTL and Faclets aren't possible.  I just don't think we experienced them here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973698#3973698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973698