[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Please...Urgent..Urgent...Please Help........LoadBalancing

pallam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 23 07:45:58 EDT 2006

Hi
I have the following problem :
We are having 3 Jboss servers(Say A,B,C) , we are maintaining 30 employees per 1 Jboss , So if Server A fails then i need to loadbalance to Server B and if B Server fails then Server C.
Can any one please help me in this case, i need the help very badly .Can any one give me the steps (step-by-step) or any sample code in java/jsp etc.

A JBoss(Master)

----------------------
B JBoss(Slave) C JBoss(Slave)

Condition 1:
A ----> fails
then the request should automatically has to go to Server B
B------>fails
then the request should automatically has to go to Server C

waiting for the reply
Many Thanx
GopiKrishna

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973704#3973704