[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: MySQL SQL Syntax Problem Using Generated Reverse Eng. Co

johnurban do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 23 13:31:58 EDT 2006

Thank for the quick reply! I did indeed have the wrong dialect in my persistance.xml.

[gavin king] In future, please take some time to read documentation before accusing us of bugs..

[john] Point well taken. I did want to compliment you guys on your docs. I followed the JBoss Seam getting started and it worked flawlessly. I'll push myself a little further next time in the reading.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973717#3973717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973717