[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Installing JBoss 4.0.4GA with full J2EE support plus EJB

fabrizio.giudici do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 24 06:56:58 EDT 2006

It looks like the instructions are broken. I first noted that there are missing files cited by INSTALL.html:

cp: lib/jboss-ejb3-client.jar: No such file or directory
cp: lib/jboss-annotations-ejb3.jar: No such file or directory
cp: lib/hibernate-client.jar: No such file or directory

Then when I tried to configure a new server (on my Mac OS X) I got the "Invalid directory" message in the pane "Create a new JBoss Server" when pointing to the 4.0.4.GA installation folder. I fixed it by running

ln -s jboss-aop-jdk50.deployer jboss-aop.deployer

from $JBOSS_HOME/server/all/deploy

This made me able to create the JBoss server and later create an EJB3 project. But I'm not sure that everything is working ok.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973742#3973742

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973742