[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Deploy project on JBossq

Iznogoud do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 24 20:54:05 EDT 2006

I've created a J2EE project which generates a valid EAR file and I've created a JBoss server which I am able to start without any errors, both from within JBoss Eclipse IDE 2.0.

I'm now trying to deploy the app on the server. If I do it from the app side using "Run on Server", I get "No launchable artifact could be found in the selection". If I do it from the server side using "Add or Remove Projects", I get "There are no projects that can be added or removed from the server".

What's the problem?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973771#3973771

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973771