[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - dvd store example

sleuthportal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 25 00:37:48 EDT 2006

I retrieved jboss-seams from the head directory in CVS. I then built the example with ant and started jboss-server 4.0.4 GA and got the following error.

20:41:57,929 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not initialise deployment: file:/C:/Program Files/jboss-4.0.4.GA/server/default/deploy/jboss-seam-dvd.ear
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Failed to find module file: jbpm-3.1.1.jar
	at org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer.init(EARDeployer.java:257)

So I change the application.xml to jbpm-3.1.2.jar which was available in the seams/lib folder. This fixed the deployment error but when I navigate to the page I get the error below. Is this example operational?

An Error Occurred:
/WEB-INF/incl/store_nav.xhtml @9,49 rendered="#{login.loggedIn}": com.jboss.dvd.seam.Login$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$b1d06ea4

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973790#3973790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973790