[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Setup question.

rogovskiy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 25 00:52:56 EDT 2006

Hello,

I've got a problem setting up pretty simple configuration. I have a portal we b application, which requires login and then shows up a portal site instance.

I've made a login page which is using the same tecnique as standard login page in jboss portal admin and attached it to any request /*. The problem I have is configuration of PortalServlet so my webapp can serve portal pages of specified portal instance like (myportal).

I played with web.xml a lot and the best I can get is error 401 (authentication required) after I am successfully logged in (JAAS accepts my credentials)

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thank you.
-- Sergei Rogovskiy (rogovsky at gmail.com)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973793#3973793