[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Clustered SSO

MarcReis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 25 06:45:06 EDT 2006

I have run some tests for performance measurements and have noticed that in a cluster of two 4.0.4GA (Apache 2.0, mod_jk 2.0.55, Sticky Sessions) when simulating a failure (shutting down the server, to which the connection has been assigned) and then failing over to the other node of the cluster has mad login on this node necessary. Sometimes this seems to work and sometimes it doesn?t. I haven?t bee able to spot what could be the cause. I would have expected that this is never needed with the SSO active. Is there a situation that could enforce this? Like heavy load not allowing the SO to be ?transmitted? to the other node and so failing when failing over?

Sincerely

Marc

(The config is that of the original server.xml and jboss-service.xml with the mod_jk changes and just Clusterd SSO uncommented)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973842#3973842

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973842